Okay, so I’m not following the rules. I don’t tend to tag people because they’ve all been tagged already, so I’ll just write the five things. And I don’t remember who tagged me, but my name was in there.
1. I yelled at my third grade teacher. It was quite dramatic. But in my defense, I was right.
2. After reading one of the Redwall books, I was so happy that I ran around the house a few times.
3. My twin sister and I used to play “Kitty and Teddy Fun,” we’re we pretended to go on adventures. The name was based off the fact that she collected stuffed kitties and I collected stuffed teddy bears.
4. On the bed that was in my and my sister’s room while we were younger, there’s a note that is all together much depressed and hateful written in Sharpie. But the thing is, my sister and I both think that we wrote it. Only one of us did. We can’t decide who.
5. I once wore my older sister’s jeans to school in fourth grade, and they were about three sizes too big and I had to cinch my belt really tight in order for them to fit.
I don’t think about my childhood very much, honestly. But there are some good moments.