- Forbidden Kingdom–I like this sort of movie
- Ironman–not sure about this one, but it is a superhero movies and I could give it a try
- Prince Caspian–I’ve started to read the book
- Indiana Jones–it’s so awesome that they made another one
- Kung Fu Panda–the trailer made me laugh
- Wall-e–aah! Love Pixar movies
- The Dark Night–the first one was very good
Not a long list. Saves me money if it isn’t too long. I want to see Wall-e the most, by the way. And I only want to see them if they are good, uplifting sort of movies that look decent when they come out.
I would really rather transport myself into another decade that isn’t full of sequels. And I am not excited for all the superhero movies–it seems that they are making way too many. But that’s okay.
I love the feeling of going into a cold movie theater in the summer and walking out into the hot sun, finding that your afternoon is gone.