I saw this meme on Spider’s blog, and it looked like fun.
What were you doing five years ago?
I was 14, turning 15. I would be in my last year of junior high (9th grade), finishing up school.
What are five things on your to-do list for today (not in any particular order)?
- Do bioethics lessons 1.2 and 1.3. (Check)
- Lesson 3 and 4 for geography. (I’ll get to it)
- Write 2,000 words. (Check)
- Work on photographs from my sister’s wedding and photo blog. (Check)
- Work on website. (Check, though I think I will do a bit more)
What are five snacks you enjoy?
- Cheese, especially Swiss
- Snap peas
- Microwave bread (bread and butter zapped in the microwave)
- Cream cheese spoons (one of the more unhealthy things in my life)
- Ice Cream
What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
- Give a lot of money away to people.
- Be very frightened and uncomfortable (I don’t want to be a billionaire).
- Buy some new clothes
- Buy some books
- Save up a lot.
What are five of your bad habits?
- Staying on my computer for too long
- Becoming very distracted
- Right now, staying up too late
- Randomly turning the TV on
- Keeping my room messy
What are five jobs you’ve had?
- Working at a Mexican restaurant as a hostess and cashier (my first real job)
- Working as a teacher at a literacy center (my most stressful job)
- Refereeing youth volleyball games (I almost fell asleep on the job many times)
- Being a cashier at a grocery store (where the most people thought I was a boy–stupid aprons)
- Working as a tutor after school for make-up credit (my current job)
That was fun.