Last day of school today. Isn’t that sort of sad? I went summer semester. It has been the hardest thing in the world sometimes . . . but I’m going to get three blessed weeks of vacation.
Here are my plans:
- Go on a trip with mi madre to Colorado next week.
- Make/tie a new quilt for my bed
- Read books. Maybe I’ll get through Anna Karenina, which I have been reading for over a year and I’m still not halfway through (but I like it! really!)
- Buy books
- Take lots of photographs
- Watch the last season of Lois and Clark: the New Adventures of Superman
- Get some writing and rewriting done
- Do not waste my time on the computer.
- Go see movies in the dollar theater that I neglected to see earlier in the summer
- Work on family history stuff
- Maybe get a new job
I’m looking forward to it.