(I was going to do ten, but I could only think six reasons.)
1. No internet. Usually, the only time I am in the same room as the internet, I must work on it.
2. Upcoming marriage. I’m getting married in less than two weeks. 13 days, I think the count is. I’m excited! But still have some things to do before it comes!
3. I’ve been writing other things. Okay, so I haven’t been writing that much, but I actually have two projects that I finally feel good about working on.
4. Full time job. It takes away quite a bit of free time I had to waste on computer.
5. I like the people around me, and enjoy spending time with them. So my internet presence has lessened.
6. The large, man-eating salamander threatened to breathe fire on me if I blogged more than once a week.
So there you have it. A new time of life has come: one where I start living!