Best Christmas moments:
- Dillon hugging Inca Cola to his chest for five minutes as if some evil person was going to steal it from him.
- Getting socks. Striped socks. Because all socks should be striped.
- Watching the Nativity on Christmas Eve and feeling really Christmas-y for the first time this year.
- Shooting a recurve bow into a trash can full of leftover wrapping stuff.
- Eating Mom’s food again.
- Watching my brother play the banjo that he got. All day.
- Playing Jungle Speed.
- Playing a random game on the wii that features throwing cows and crazy rabbits.
- Being with all my family.
I loved everything I got, and felt utterly spoiled. But not just with stuff and things–more spoiled with happiness, family, laughter, and fun times.