- Bought $50.97 worth of books at Amazon with a $50.00 gift card. Included: The Westing Game. Tess of the D’Urbervilles. The Outsiders. Tuesdays with Morrie. Anne of Green Gables. Readings in Epistemology. Problems of Philosophy. Out of the Silent Planet. That list of books is totally me, through and though.
- My phone broke in half, so you can’t call me! Even though you probably didn’t want to.
- At work I had to take something to court and I didn’t have a car. So I drove the attorney’s car. My car is small and manual; his car was large and automatic. It was hard to drive.
- When I came home, the door was slightly open to my apartment. Nothing was stolen.
- I put up new frames after working on them for weeks and weeks. They weren’t hard. I just never got around to it. But they are beautiful. The sad things is that I realized my husband is more crafty than I am, since I needed his help.
- I’ve made a goal to limit my internet. These are the sites I can go on: Gmail, Google Reader, WordPress, lds.org, mormon.org, any of my own sites, and family history websites. I have not been perfect at this. But I have been better.
- I have a profile on mormon.org. All the profiles are pretty cool. I still need to work on mine a bit.