An extremely hard part of motherhood so far has been bodily fluids.
Let’s look my day so far:
- Nursing at 3:00 a.m. and again at 5:00 a.m.
- Baby spit up sometime in night. Dirtied sheets.
- Shortly after nursing again at 8:00 a.m., my little girl spits up all over herself, my pants, and the floor.
- Bathed baby. She does not enjoy baths very much.
- Called doctor because of eye goop.
- Changed baby’s diaper. She proceeded to relieve her waters all over the changing pad and her clothes.
- Put away laundry. My laundry has increased dramatically. I wonder why.