We were away from home the past week, and I am so glad to be back. Here are things I like about my home:
- My daughter likes it too, so she’s happier.
- Taking care of her is easier too.
- Sleeping will be so much better tonight.
- Quieter, and simpler. Less people around.
- I organized all the stuff so I know where most everything is.
- I’ve decorated it.
- I’ve bought (or made) the food in the fridge/cupboards.
- All my stuff.
- I can keep my house as clean or as messy as I want. And it’s clean.
- It’s just the right size for us.
- My standing desk.
- I’m responsible for most everything here.
- I’m in better control of what I do with my time–I don’t get tempted to visit with people instead of doing things, and I tend to be more on task when I’m home.
- No television except for what’s on the internet.
- Having more things to do instead of just places to go.
- My computer files, bookmarks, books, shelf of papers, projects I’m working on.
- My sheets on my bed.
Yeah. It was really great to have some time away, but it made me appreciate home better.