How to stay happy in the winter:
- Go outside sometimes, even when it’s really, really cold.
- Stay busy and have lots of good projects going on.
- Or if you’re not busy, don’t feel too guilty watching lots of television or playing games.
- Spend quality family time together.
- Go sledding, build snowmen, and remind yourself that snow is not completely horrible.
- Take your vitamins.
- Sleep a lot.
- Be patient with yourself and others around you because winter is just sort of hard.
- But you’ll make it.